Our mission is to provide and distribute diapers and kindness to over 378 babies of low-income, working families in Collier and southern Lee County, Florida.
• With your donations, we purchase diapers by the truckload.
• Volunteers move the diapers from the truck to storage and to our nine distribution sites.
• Families are screened and referred to our program by local agencies.
• Once a month, qualified families come to the closest distribution site to pick up a free, month supply of diapers.
• Volunteers greet the families, help them select the proper size and provide information about the next distribution and other opportunities for supportive services.
• Parents enjoy the open and caring environment where they connect with volunteers and talk about their daily struggles and successes.
A month’s supply of free diapers allows families to spend their limited resources on food, medicine or other necessities. Babies have a better chance to thrive because they are dry and comfortable.